Rabu, 25 Juli 2007

Belajar memaafkan

Thursday May 3, 2007 - 10:50am (SGT) Permanent Link
Belajar memaafkan

It has always been easier for me to forgive an unsaved person who wrongs me because I at least know that they don't believe in God.. (karena if you believe in Allah, kamu gak akan punya hati untuk menyakiti aku, or siapapun.. sekecil apapun bentuk pesakitan itu dear, tetap menyakitkan, so please to never do anything hurt others peace man!!)
If somebody hurt me, I am not happy about that fact, but it helps me to have compassion upon them and pray for their salvation. So what was I do? I move out bitterness to who had hurt me, I was asking God daily to help remove the hurt feelings and bitterness from my heart and mind without blame others.. (rugi menyimpan amarah, karena sekecil apapun amarah tetap akan membakar jiwa, so I decided not to blame others peace man!!)
Remind me that I must be "tenderhearted" and "forgiving." I cannot control what other people do, but I can certainly control the things I say and do.. (kata pak ustadz, kalau Ade mau melakukan sesuatu yang baik, mulailah kepada diri sendiri baru kemudian kepada orang lain, dan mulailah dari sekarang peace pak ustadz)
Bottom line is "sakit yang kamu berikan, memberikan aku pelajaran berharga yaitu aku belajar memaafkan... "
Ade ngomong apa sih? pake bahasa Perth segala intinya, now you only someone that I used to love... Ade, you are smart and beutiful girl (beutiful without smart is stupid)


(ade aku minta tulisanya ya)

0 komentar:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting