Selasa, 25 September 2007

I still remember the day it started

I still remember the day it started
That afternoon The first time you held my hand
I still remember going out with you,
So happy to be at your side

I still remember how special you were
How I wished you would always be with me
I still remember the places we went,
Walking together, hand in hand

I still remember how much
I cared And how I wished It’s never last forever
I still remember the hugs we shared
I still remember your beauty face
I still remember your eyes full with love An image
I might never forget
I still remember my time with you
As short a time as it was
I still remember
Those days Those sweet moments Yes,
I still remember our first beautiful moments with you...
all my love

0 komentar:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting